COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Squares

Hello!
I've been making squares the last couple of days.

I'd forgotten how relaxing they were to make.
Best of all they're super fast and easy.


Since the pattern is available all over the place, ( like a normal granny square ) I'll write up a tutorial for them. Hopefully tomorrow! 

I've also been tinkering with a new flower pattern.

I'm pleased with how these are turning out. 


But flowers will have to wait for a while, as I'm having too much fun with the squares!

The Ebay fairy came to visit me yesterday! Look what she gave me!!


Yummy!


I have just the place to put those! Although I'm quite content to look at them. 

I'll leave you with the picture I was given for my birthday.
I totally love it and it's hanging above the computer.

Till next time.
xxx























7 comments:

  1. Love your squares and flowers. I have the beach hut picture too, i'm quite into beach huts/nautical theme for my caravan. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the beads, they look good enough to eat! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your squares and that picture reminds me of warm sunny days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squares look great. So do the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hayley! Your squares are adorable! I like combination with white and other color! As well I like flowers and beads! And the picture is so romantic!
    Have a sunny day!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I Love it. Not sure how I've missed it before but I am so glad I found you now. Your squares and flowers are amazing. The beads are divine! Love your beach pic. Happy Birthday!
    (((Hugs)))
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The granny squares are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley.. My name is Shari and I am your newest follower.. Your blog is so Nice. I just love all your grannies!!! I love making them as well, but can never seen to put them together without the blanket looking bulky! I will master this one day. Please come visit me as well and we can share the things we love to make. Have a great week.. Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx