COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Charity shop finds.

I've had a few lucky finds in the charity shops recently.
These books are fantastic, although some of the patterns are quite frankly eye watering!
They've given me lots of ideas. That though has started to become a tiny weeny problem. I have so many ideas bubbling around inside my head, I'm not sure what to do with them. I have notebooks all over the place with ideas I have jotted down. I have to write them down or they'll be lost forever. I new idea will pop in and the old idea will pop out! There just isn't enough time.
Anyhow the GRANNY CLUSTER HEXAGON blankie idea is progressing nicely.



P has asked if it can be HUGE this time, because previous blankets have not covered him properly, and bit poke out! Well who am I to argue with that? I'm just so happy that he likes the things I make!
xxx



3 comments:

  1. Nice books and a gorgeous blanket! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collecting old crochet books from charity shops the pictures are great to look at.
    Your blanket is coming on great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is to die for and I collect books for crochet and crafting now too. Sometimes it's so fun to dive in and find something different to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx