COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Saturday 7 August 2010

R.I.P little fishy

This morning, I did my usual wander around the garden. (I still can't believe all the things that are growing are form the seeds I planted back in march.) Anyhow I get to the pond only to discover that there is only about an inch of water in the bottom. Not a huge amount for the 30 or so fish that live there! So after lots of panicked setting up of the hose pipe, I manage to start to fill it up again, much to the relief of the fish who are flapping around unhappily in the tiny amount of water left! After I've pulled all of the yucky green stuff out of the waterfall (the cause of all the trouble) and a double frog attack! I am pleased to report that everything is good as new. Well all most, there has been only one fishy death, and one slight bent plant. I think considering, that was a lucky escape. R.I.P little fishy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx